Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Atypical Rice reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- All prices are stated in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- As our products are made by demand, cancellation of orders are not allowed after it goes into production.
- When editing images for display on our website, we always strive to produce the most realistic colours of the goods. However, people may perceive different colours as different devices renders colours differently. Such situations are not within our control and we cannot be held responsible for purchases made with the wrong perception of colours.
- Bank Transfer (Singapore)
- Paylah!/Paynow (Singapore)
Taxes are incurred as Paypal charges us a small fee for using their services .The tax covers this charge so you're basically paying PayPal, and not Atypical Rice.
Please note that we do not provide meet-up / self collection options for all orders.
- All postage charges are at a flat rate, regardless of the number of items purchased.
- Postage fees will include cost of stationery, manpower for packing and delivering of parcels to post office. There will be no refund of excess should the stamp value be lesser than the total postage charge.
- Singpost Normal Postage (Flat Fee: SGD$1.50)
- Singpost SmartPac (Flat Fee: SGD$4)
- International Shipping with tracking number (Flat Fee: SGD$15)
- Singpost SmartPac is highly recommended for all locally mailed parcels. We will not be responsible for any lost parcels in the event that normal postage is opted. There is also no possibility of tracing normal postage parcels once they have been dispatched to Singpost.
- A tracking number will be provided for all local parcels mailed via SmartPac. All internationally mailed parcels will also receive a tracking number.
- International parcels typically take 1-4 weeks for it to be delivered (subjected to shipping delays due to holidays).
- All unclaimed (or due to incorrect address provided, etc) parcels that have been returned to us will need to be paid for by the customer before we can resend it. The above postage charges will apply.